Boat Ownership Seminars
Whether you're just considering getting afloat, a novice or a seasoned boater, there is a seemingly endless amount to be learned about boat ownership and boating. Mark Langley, Technical Editor of Waterways World, hosts a series of Seminars to support both new and experienced boaters.
Seminars will take place on Saturday, Sunday and Monday;
Seminars are designed to cover the most pertinent questions to consider when
- buying a new or second hand boat
- designing a new boat or refitting an older one
- designing, improving and maintaining electrical systems for best performance
- reducing your impact on the environment with green boating
- living afloat
- maintaining your boat - its engine and services; upgrades and safety
All talks are followed by an open question and answer session.
For more information on these talks click on the button below.
Guarantee your front row seats at the Seminars
The seminars at Crick Boat Show are completely free to attend. However, as the seminars can get very busy you can guarantee a seat near the front of the Seminar Theatre by reserving a place at the Show Information Point for a nominal fee of £1. Bookings can be made ONLY ON THE DAY of the seminar, and are on a first-come, first-served basis and close 20 minutes before the Seminar starts.